Roderick Insurance Brokers have been supporting the communities of Geelong and Werribee for more than 30 years.
Community responsibility at Roderick Insurance Brokers starts with our owner, Keith Roderick. He supports a host of community groups and local clubs throughout the region, and encourages staff, local businesses and other individuals to give back to their community.
Keith has a long association with the YMCA Basketball Club and in 2011 he received a YMCA Life Membership for generously sharing his time, energy and skills over a significant period of time to the Geelong Community.
He was also awarded “Basketballer of the Year” in 2011 by the YMCA and in 2017 Keith received a life membership from Basketball Geelong in recognition to a lifetime supporting basketball in Geelong.
Keith also is heavily involved with the St Laurence Geelong Supercats Basketball Club and in 2012 he became naming sponsor for the Roderick Geelong Lady Supercats.
In addition, staff members are associated with St Mary’s Sporting Club, Pivot City Basketball Club and in tennis throughout the Geelong region.
Wherever possible we employ local people and use and promote local suppliers within the insurance industry.
Our business is involved in supporting a number of causes that are close to our heart. Wherever possible we assist Cystic Fibrosis Victoria by way of donations and kind.
We also actively support the Leukaemia Foundation. In July of each year we join with the Geelong Insurance Industry Social Club in running the ‘Jai Roderick Memorial Race Day’. Monies raised are used to sponsor Louise Roderick in the ‘Light the Night’ walk that is run by the Leukaemia Foundation.
- Barwon Valley Golf Club
- St Mary’s of the Angels Parish Fete
- Geelong Cross Country Club
- Queenscliff Golf Club
- YMCA Basketball Club
- Royal Geelong Agricultural Show
- Geelong Supercats
- Barwon Heads Football and Netball Club
- Lunan Tennis Club
- St Mary’s Sporting Club Inc Geelong
- Birregurra Saints Football and Netball Club
- Geelong West St Peters Sports Club
- Ocean Grove Football and Netball Club
- Anakie Football and Netball Club
- Geelong Football Club
- Barwon Sports Academy
- Inverleigh Golf Club
- Queens Park Golf Club
- Geelong Amateur Basketball Association
- Western District Quarter Horse Association
- Victoria Police Bowling Club
- Wheelchair Sports Victoria
- Small Bore Shooting
- Geelong Insurance Industry Social Club
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Birregurra Weekend Festival
- Birregurra St Patrick Race Day
- Lions Club of Hamlyn Heights
- St Laurence
- Ocean Grove Cricket Club
- Geelong Racing Club
- Geelong Chamber of Commerce
- Werribee Park Golf Club
- Peter Stevens Offroad & Enduro Race Team
- Lorne Golf Club
- Bannockburn Bowls Club
- Sanctuary Lakes Cricket Club
- Geelong Connected Communities
- The Rotary Club of Highton
- Cystic Fibrosis Victoria
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Variety the Children’s Charity
- Leukaemia Foundation – Light The Night
- Jeans for Genes
- Give Where You Live
- Kidney Health Australia
- Starlight Foundation
- Inspire Foundation
- Rivers Gift
- Kids Plus Foundation
- Bowel Cancer Research
- Read The Play Raising Youth Awareness
- MND Motor Neurone Disease
- Create Foundation