Retail Insurance is designed to cater for the retail shop owner or owner-operator. Roderick Insurance Brokers understand the needs of a retail business are different from that of other businesses. Our Geelong and Werribee teams are retail business insurance experts across a wide range of business sizes, industries and locations.
When looking for a retail insurance policy, the main factors to consider include:
- protecting the assets of the business, including quantities of stock, shop contents and equipment
- protecting the business owner against legal liabilities from members of the public and from the products they sell
- meeting the insurance requirements of signed lease agreements
- compulsory workers compensation insurance.
Roderick Insurance Brokers are proud of our exceptional and personal customer service. We’ll talk you through the considerations when looking for the cover that suits you, and deliver a solution within your budget. Policies commonly included as part of our retail business insurance product include:
- property insurance
- business insurance
- public liability insurance, including product liability cover
- burglary or theft
- computers and electronic equipment, including cyber risk insurance
- machinery and equipment breakdown
- tax audit
- goods in transit, including marine transit insurance.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Retail Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or email@example.com
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request Quote