Don’t take risks with your construction business
The building and construction industry has unique requirements regarding insurance. As Geelong and Werribee’s trusted advisors for more than 27 years, Roderick Insurance Brokers can provide advice on what construction insurance you should consider and the risks associated with not insuring.
There are various policies that can be taken and typically would include a variety of the following:
- contract works – annual basis
- contract works – single project
- liability insurance
- builders and home warranty
- tools of trade insurance
- commercial vehicles insurance, including cover for trailers
- workers compensation insurance.
Contact our Geelong business insurance team today to make sure your construction business, workers and projects are insured.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Construction & Owner Builder Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or email@example.com
- Request Quote