Corporate Travel Insurance is an essential purchase if you or your employees travel for work. Corporate travel insurance covers businesses for financial losses by employees during international and/or domestic business trips. As a director of a registered business entity a corporate travel policy can include cover for both business & leisure travel. Premiums are generally based on the number of interstate & international trips taken.
The experts at Roderick Insurance Brokers in Geelong and Werribee make sure you’re protected for events including:
- cancellation of trip due to unforeseen circumstances
- medical expenses incurred in another country and costs to be flown home if necessary
- lost, damaged or stolen luggage
- travel delay
- personal liability.
Travel insurance policies vary from insurer to insurer so it is imperative you know what you are covered for – and more importantly, what you are not covered for. Travel insurance cover is not unlimited and there are many exclusions and limits that apply. As a trusted insurance advisor we can help you plan for and enjoy your business trip. Please contact our commercial insurance brokers for more information, or you can request an insurance quote online.
If you’ve recently returned from your business trip and need to make a claim, you can also complete our online insurance claim form.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Corporate Travel Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or email@example.com
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request Quote