At Roderick Insurance Brokers our service commitment for Geelong and Werribee extends to helping you out when you need it most – at the time of a claim. We understand this can be a difficult time and claim lodgement can be a daunting and complex task.
This is where we step in – our experience, superior negotiation skills and product knowledge are invaluable tools for you to have at hand. We will:
- act immediately upon notification of a claim
- assist you in preparing the claim for lodgement
- liaise with loss adjusters and the insurance company on your behalf
- monitor progress and provide you with regular updates
- pursue prompt and equitable settlement.
In claims, there are some basic rules and procedures of which you should be aware. Adherence to these basics will assist in the effective management of your claim.
- Advise Roderick Insurance Brokers or your insurance company immediately of any loss or damage that you think will lead to a claim.
- Take immediate steps to protect the property from suffering further damage.
- Where the law has been broken the police must be advised.
- Take care not to admit liability for any accident.
- Any third-party demand should be referred to Roderick Insurance Brokers or your insurance company immediately.
All incidents which may give rise to a claim, with the exception of workers compensation, should be reported as soon as possible to us or your insurance company. We will advise you how to lodge the claim, and what documentation will be necessary. Workers compensation incidents should be reported to your WorkCover insurer.
You can inform us of your claim in several ways:
- contact our insurance broker office in Geelong or Werribee and we can lodge your notification over the phone
- online claims notification: fill out our online form to make your claim instantly.
Claims emergency assistance hotlines
Should you require emergency assistance or advice out of our office hours, you can contact emergency hotlines.View our claim tips