If your business relies on vehicles for smooth operation, you can rely on our team of professional insurance brokers to find the best vehicle insurance across Geelong and Werribee.

A commercial vehicle insurance policy can cover your motor vehicles, trailers, plant and equipment, both registered an unregistered. Cover includes accidental damage and theft, in addition to damage to other people’s property caused by a registered vehicle.

Where a registered vehicle does not have Transport Accident Commission (TAC) injury cover, like a registered trailer, motor vehicle insurance can also cover injury to other people. Roderick Insurance Brokers advise insuring your registered trailer against fire, storm and water damage, accidental damage, impact by a vehicle, malicious damage and theft.

Commercial motor insurance covers a variety of business vehicles, including:

  • business sedans
  • heavy haulage vehicles
  • general carriers
  • earthmoving machinery
  • tow trucks
  • waste disposal
  • goods-carrying vehicles – up to 2 tonnes, 2-5 tonnes and over 5 tonne
  • farm vehicles
  • refrigerated goods transport
  • cartage contractors
  • tipping trucks
  • horse floats.

Cover can be tailored to suit your needs, ranging from comprehensive to third-party fire and theft or simply third-party insurance.

Please contact our Geelong commercial insurance brokers for more information. You can also make a motor vehicle claim online.

We can offer
  • A tailored policy to suit your requirements
  • Professional advice on which covers you should consider
  • Flexible payment options including monthly payments
  • Dedicated account manager
  • Specialised claims service