If your business relies on vehicles for smooth operation, you can rely on our team of professional insurance brokers to find the best vehicle insurance across Geelong and Werribee.
A commercial vehicle insurance policy can cover your motor vehicles, trailers, plant and equipment, both registered an unregistered. Cover includes accidental damage and theft, in addition to damage to other people’s property caused by a registered vehicle.
Where a registered vehicle does not have Transport Accident Commission (TAC) injury cover, like a registered trailer, motor vehicle insurance can also cover injury to other people. Roderick Insurance Brokers advise insuring your registered trailer against fire, storm and water damage, accidental damage, impact by a vehicle, malicious damage and theft.
Commercial motor insurance covers a variety of business vehicles, including:
- business sedans
- heavy haulage vehicles
- general carriers
- earthmoving machinery
- tow trucks
- waste disposal
- goods-carrying vehicles – up to 2 tonnes, 2-5 tonnes and over 5 tonne
- farm vehicles
- refrigerated goods transport
- cartage contractors
- tipping trucks
- horse floats.
Cover can be tailored to suit your needs, ranging from comprehensive to third-party fire and theft or simply third-party insurance.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Commercial Vehicle Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or email@example.com
- Request Quote