Horse float and trailer insurance
Roderick Insurance Brokers can provide solutions for all your insurance requirements in the equine and farm industries. Whether it be insurance for your gooseneck trailer or horse float or full insurance for your farm and horse arena, we have insurance specialists available to provide advice and guidance.
With prices for gooseneck trailers and horse floats pushing into many thousands of dollars, insurance for their transport equipment should be a priority for equine enthusiasts, particularly those who regularly travel to compete and show their horses. No matter how careful you are with your horses and equipment, we know accidents happen. Appropriate insurance cover can ease the financial impact of whatever problem you’re facing and get you and your horses on the road again. Roderick Insurance Brokers have insurance options that can cover damage to horse floats and gooseneck trailers, or damage your trailer or float has caused.
Horse arena insurance
Roderick team members Karli and Wes Roderick of our Werribee office have expertise in the equine field through their personal involvement with quarterhorses and general farming activities. They know first-hand the importance of insurance for all facets of equine pursuits, including private horse arenas, and Roderick has insurance options to cover horse arena participants and associated equipment.
Roderick Insurance Brokers’ insurance options for the equine sector include, but are not limited to:
- Farm insurance
- Horse floats/gooseneck trailers
- Vehicle insurance including horse trucks
- Professional indemnity insurance
- All types of business insurance including training facilities and agistment
- Home and contents covering tack Australia-wide
- Liability insurance
- Equine insurance
- Accident and illness cover
- Life insurance
For more information
Our resident expert on all things equine insurance has put together a PDF which goes into more detail, covering topics such as;
– Am I covered for damage from my horse?
– What if my horse hurts someone else?
– How does agistment affect insurance?
…and much more.
Request Quote or Contact Us
Please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers to discuss insurance for your horse float or gooseneck trailer, or other insurance requirements.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Horse/Equine Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or email@example.com
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request Quote