What our clients say about us
- “Thank you very much for your promptness, follow up and professionalism. I am generally a critic of the service many firms provide (or don’t provide) however the calls, emails and explanations/information from you were outstanding and allowed me to make educated decisions. Thanks you Louise, first class service!”
- “Thank you for your expertise & support throughout my claim. My parents are delighted with the whole experience”
- “Lindsay has been amazing and I really value her assistance over the past 18 months.”
- “That is brilliant service. Please pass my complements onto your company as I am very satisfied with your responsiveness. I am a happy client of many years 😊”
- “I firmly believe we are better off to use a broker and have a premium level of cover and peace of mind even though we hope we never have to use it”
- “Just the place to get all your insurance needs catered for.”
- “Fantastic, thanks very much, having good insurance brokers is worth every cent!!!!”
- “You do a fantastic job at looking after your long term customers. Keep up the good work, I am always recommending you guys!”
- “You always answer all questions, very helpful, polite and friendly, great team of people, nothing is too hard for the wonderful service you provide. I am very grateful.”
- “No hesitation in recommending your company.”
- “They have always gone over and beyond their duty of care.”
- “You guys help us sleep easier at night!”
- “Nothing was too much trouble.”
- “Outstanding knowledge in their field and are willing to assist, no matter what.”
- “Every staff member is friendly and their efficiency and professionalism recommends them.”
Are you prepared to take the risk? See how BIG4 Shepparton Parklands survived a freak storm and got back to business.
It only lasted a few minutes but at 6.10pm on Sunday 7th March 2010, cyclonic winds swept through South Shepparton leaving a trail of unbelievable destruction.
The park was closed for four days and cleaned up in time for Easter bookings but consider this. What would have been one of the first phone calls you would have made if the storm had hit your park? I rang our insurance broker, Keith Roderick at Roderick Insurance Brokers, Geelong.
Keith runs a family business. He is in the customer service business, just like us, and actually answers his phone, even on Sunday on a long weekend.
His words were reassuring. “Just get about looking after your park and leave the rest to us.”
BIG4 Shepparton Parklands has recovered but thanks only to the professional and immediate support provided by Parks Insurance and Roderick Insurance Brokers when it was most needed. Our business sincerely appreciates their support.