Office Insurance is designed to cater for those in professional practice or office occupiers. Roderick Insurance Brokers help Geelong and Werribee businesses protect their offices, people and equipment with the right insurance across a range of industries.
No matter whether your offices house accountants, financial advisors, real estate offices, solicitors, consultants, medical rooms, engineers, travel agents or an employment agency, we’ll work with you to determine the best office insurance cover.
Common factors businesses consider when choosing office insurance include:
- protecting business assets, including office buildings, contents and equipment
- protecting the business owner against legal liabilities from members of the public and for advice they provide as part of their profession. This is covered under a professional indemnity insurance policy.
- meeting the insurance requirements of signed lease agreements
- compulsory workers compensation insurance
- protecting client records and other sensitive information stored on computer networks with cyber risk insurance.
Below is a brief checklist of the types of policies most commonly used by those in professional practice or office occupiers:
- property insurance
- business interruption insurance
- burglary or theft
- legal liability
- employee dishonesty
- general property
- machinery breakdown
- computers and electronic equipment.
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on which covers you should consider
- Flexible payment options including monthly payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Specialised claims service
If you would like a quotation for Office Insurance or would like advice as to whether you need this policy, please contact Roderick Insurance Brokers.
- Geelong(03) 5226 5999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Werribee(03) 9974 9000 or email@example.com
- Request Quote