Roderick Recipes – Wanda’s Prawn, Parsley & Lemon Butter Sauce SpaghettiFebruary 15, 2021
Prawn, Parsley & Lemon Butter Sauce Spaghetti
A great and quick main for those balmy, summer months.
- 400g dried spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- A handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 80g- 100g unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 400g cooked and peeled tiger prawns, deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- A couple of dashes of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Quality EVOO, to drizzle at finish
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to pack instructions or until the pasta is al dente.
- Shortly before the spaghetti is ready, put the butter and garlic into a large deep frying pan or shallow saucepan over a medium-high heat.
- As soon as the garlic starts to sizzle, add prawns and some seasoning and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the prawns are heated through. Add wine and parsley, continue to cook for another 2 minutes approximately.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan of prawns with a couple of dash of chilli flakes and toss together well. Divide between 4 warmed pasta bowls and serve with a drizzle of quality extra virgin olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.