Contractual Liability advice for GeelongOctober 30, 2015
“You signed what !!!!”
- Do you have the right cover or are you exposed ?
- Are you risking your business and personal assets without even being aware ?
Many of our clients are regularly asked to sign contracts. How much do you know about contractual liability and the IMPACT it can have on your insurance policies and even your assets?
Contractual liability issues are usually very complex and can affect a broad range of professions and policy types. To reduce the risk that this issue can pose to your business and personal assets talk to us. This applies to tenancy agreements through to large commercial contracts (for example supply contract or civil contracts).
Not understanding the issues in this area can have considerable consequences for your own business and your insurance policies.
Remember —don’t sign ANY CONTRACTS without checking with us first to determine if your insurance program will cover the additional liabilities that you are likely to assume by signing – or if you are able to obtain additional cover in the market for these liabilities.
As your insurance broker we are be able to advise on the insurance coverage that you have. We can also arrange for a specialist third party to complete any necessary legal reviews— which are outside our area of expertise.
You should be aware that in some cases it is not commercially possible to obtain insurance cover for some of the more onerous clauses that can often be included in contracts. Be aware BEFORE you sign.
SHAREHOLDER OF STEADFAST GROUP LTD
- As a Shareholder of Steadfast Group Ltd we are able to access many of these services for FREE!
- We have access to experts in this very complex field to help
- Ask us how we can help you
Services available through us include:
- Insurance advice – we can provide expert insurance advice to assist with contracts
- Contractual Liability tipsheets—handy tips – free
- Contractual Liability experts—we have access to a free helpline to help us with your insurance/contract issues
- Contractual Liability broker checklist –an insurance review of your contracts
- Contract review service—detailed legal review of your contracts available—fee for service
To understand your own risks and responsibilities contact our Professional Broking Executives in Geelong. We will be able to provide you with an Insurance Solution that meets your needs and protects your assets.